Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp is proud to present the 3rd annual Alpine Classic Invitational Car Show and Concorso d'Eleganza to support the Alpine Schools. The Alpine School is among the finest K-8 educational institutions in the United States. It combines the best elements of public education – academic excellence, a highly diverse student population, and zero tuition cost – with the best elements of private education – small class sizes, low student-faculty ratios, highly qualified teachers, and an idyllic setting.
We are pleased to announce that 100% of the proceeds from the ALPINE CLASSIC Invitational Car Show! and Concorso d'Eleganza will go towards achieving the "Building A Better Tomorrow" campaign goal of $4M. If you would like to show a car in the Alpine Classic Invitational Car Show and Concorso d'Eleganza, in lieu of an entrance fee as a participant in this year’s event, we urge you to make a donation to the Education Foundation of Alpine to help achieve our campaign goal. As we climb toward that goal, we welcome gifts of all sizes, including one-time gifts, multi-year grants, donations of securities or property, and testamentary gifts. Your donation will be gratefully acknowledged and extremely beneficial to the School and the community.
This year's event will take place Sunday, October 2nd at the Dolce Hotel and Resort in Palisades, NY. Vehicles will be judged in a number of categories including:
- The Excellence Cup (3) – for the car best representing excellence in restoration quality and challenge.
- The Spirit Cup (1) – for the car that best represents the spirit of the race track.
- The Muscle Cup (1) – for the car that best represents 1960’s “muscle”.
- The Frick Cup (1) – for the car most deserving as selected by the Honorary Judges.
- The Sycamore Hill Cup (1) – over all best in show.
For more informaion about this year's event and the mission of the Alpine Schools, please visit http://www.alpineinvitationalcarshow.com/