We offer a complete 360° sanitizing process for your car. Learn more »
Big Changes for This Mid-Sized SUV: Our Favorite Elements of the Audi Q5 Redesign
Dynamic. Efficient. Advanced.
These are just a few words that come to mind when Audi enthusiasts, ourselves included, describe the redesigned 2018 Audi Q5. Although it’s been on the market for almost a decade, the 2018 version of the Audi Q5 marks the first time this luxury crossover SUV has been refreshed.
Nevertheless, it was worth the wait. Let’s dig in and take a closer look at the updates that excite us the most. You’ll realize what many other happy owners already know—that the redesigned 2018 Audi Q5 is a first-class luxury crossover SUV with impressive design, performance, and safety features. More importantly, it’s available for you to test drive at the place Where Luxury Lives—Audi Meadowlands, Powered by Benzel-Busch.
Updates That Benefit The Tri-State Driver
Compared to the outgoing model, the 2018 Audi Q5 features upgrades to its cabin design, AWD system, and safety features, to name a few. Learn more about the specifics of these updates and how they benefit drivers throughout the tri-state area.
- Redesigned Cabin- You’ll be taken with the redesigned cabin. The updates are subtle, but impactful as a lower dashboard and slimmer roof pillars provide a more open feel while improving driver visibility. This will be useful during those jam-packed Sunday evening rides home from the Jersey Shore.
- Spacious, Comfortable Seating- Additionally, the new Q5 is equipped with more head and leg room throughout. The increased space, in conjunction with the use of high-quality leather to fit the seats, ensures a luxurious, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers alike, regardless of the conditions along the New Jersey Turnpike.
- Updated All-Wheel Drive System- Sophistication now comes standard with the 2018 Q5 AWD system. More predictive and fuel efficient, the new system uses sensors to seamlessly adapt to road conditions. If AWD is necessary, it is promptly engaged. Otherwise, the system defaults to two-wheel drive, ensuring you travel as efficiently as possible to and from Manhattan.
- Intuitive Infotainment System- The infotainment system comes standard with Bluetooth, Apple Carplay, Android Auto, and a Wi-Fi hotspot. You could also opt for a navigation system that comes with the Audi Virtual Cockpit. These features will come in handy when road blocks and traffic jams along tri-state highways require an alternate travel route.
- Advanced Safety Features- Standard safety features include a rearview camera, Audi Pre Sense Basic, and Audi Pre Sense City. Navigating traffic and backing into tight parking spots is now much easier during busy beach days. Optional amenities, such as blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, and rear cross-traffic alert are also available.
Test Drive The New Audi Q5 At Audi Meadowlands, Powered By Benzel-Busch
The impressive design, performance and safety features of the 2018 Audi Q5 solidify it as the premium vehicle in the luxury crossover SUV segment. Experience everything it has to offer firsthand at Audi Meadowlands, Powered by Benzel-Busch. Schedule a test drive at the place Where Luxury Lives today!
Explore our selection of Audi Q5 models and inquire about the various lease specials available on this luxury crossover SUV today! Contact us to schedule a test drive.