Winter driving in the tri-state region can be hazardous. Amid the high volume of traffic along the commuter routes of the Palisades Parkway and I-95, snow, sleet, and ice converge to make it all the more dangerous. While winter weather can cause declining road conditions, it’s simply a part of living in northern New Jersey. Preparation is key and that means ensuring your car is ready for the season.
Now is the perfect time to take your vehicle in for a check-up, allowing you to take a proactive approach to winter driving by ensuring your car is up-to-date on its maintenance. After all, when you’re driving a vehicle as luxurious as an Audi or Mercedes-Benz, why settle for standard? You should be just as confident in your service provider as you are in your vehicle's manufacturer. Elevate your service experience at Benzel-Busch.
Safe New Jersey Winter Driving Starts with Thorough Service
Your Mercedes Benz or Audi may have performed well through the fall, but is it ready for winter? Frigid temperatures and wet weather conditions put different strains on your car. A winter check-up includes these maintenance musts:
- Checking the condition of your vehicle's battery is crucial, as cold temperatures can cause it to work harder.
- Driving belts should be examined for cracks or flaying.
- Check to see if any engine hoses need to be replaced due to leaks or cracks.
- Tire threads should be inspected, and if necessary, any worn tires should be replaced. Also, it is wise to have a technician check and, as needed, adjust tire pressure.
- Coolants and fluids should be topped off.
- Brakes should be inspected, replacing any components found to be not working properly.
This is just a brief list of winter driving safety check-ups. Your dedicated Benzel-Busch Service Center can provide you with a comprehensive winter service so you feel secure when hitting the road. Plus, thanks to ongoing service specials, your wallet will feel just as comfortable.
When it Comes to Luxury Vehicles, Certified Service Centers Matter
Your expectations should be high when choosing a dealership. Shouldn’t the same be said when choosing a service center? While there are many auto body repair shops throughout Bergen and Hudson counties, how many can you trust with your luxury vehicle? After all, when a service center is certified, it means something.
At Benzel-Busch, we are proud to offer certified Audi and Mercedes-Benz service centers. Each service center—whether it be that of Benzel-Busch Motor Cars or Audi Meadowlands, powered by Benzel-Busch—rest assured you have access to a certified and highly-trained team that knows the specifics of every Mercedes-Benz or Audi model.