See our Audi Lease Specials »
A High-Tech Sedan for Demanding Drivers: Impressive 2018 E-Class Features
Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their luxurious interiors, powerful engines, and sporty head-turning curves. Technology is more and more becoming a must for today’s drivers—especially in New Jersey. Making waves among today’s highest tech vehicles is the 2018 E-Class, bringing together innovation, technology, and excitement.For drivers, each of these elements come together to an experience comprised of luxury and necessity. For those in the tri-state area, there is nobody better to bring you this experience than Benzel Busch, your local Mercedes-Benz dealership in New Jersey. Here’s a closer look at the technology to be enjoyed in the 2018 E-Class.Navigate New Jersey Roadways Backed by Mercedes-Benz InnovationThe 2018 Mercedes E-Class has performance options you’ll love, helping you navigate high volume commutes and turnpike driving. These innovations include multiple ways to enhance safety and create a better driving experience. You’ll be amazed at all it has to offer.
- A second, more powerful set of eyes, courtesy of “Car-to-X” technology. This innovative safety-promoting technology is designed to keep you updated on the driving conditions ahead, thanks to updates from a centralized information hub.
- Convenient touch-screen navigation and entertainment features, all courtesy of the 12.3-inch panoramic screen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto coming standard.
- Drive Pilot allows the E-class to “sense” its surroundings, stopping and going with the flow of traffic to keep you from drifting out of your lane and handle curves with ease.
- Active Lane Change Assist uses the radar and camera to safely change lanes. It can detect if you’re drifting into another lane and then help correct your driving.
- Also related to steering, the Evasive Steering Assist, should you need to suddenly steer to avoid a collision, adjusts steering torque to get the car back into a safe position.
- Active Blind Spot Assist monitors the sides and rear of the vehicle, meaning you can worry less about your blind spots. If the system detects another car in the blind spot area, it will display a warning signal in the glass of the side mirror. Should the driver continue to try to change lanes, the system sends a sounded alert.
Experience Award-Winning Technology at Benzel-BuschSee yourself in the E-Class with first-class technology and performance features. You’ll not only love how it looks, you’ll love where it can take you! It’s a great time to check out the Benzel-Busch Mercedes-Benz E-Class lease deals. We look forward to delivering an exceptional experience for you at New Jersey’s premier Mercedes-Benz dealership.There are plenty of additional features to enjoy in the Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Experience them all for yourself with a test drive at none other than Benzel-Busch, the place Where Luxury Lives.