See our Audi Lease Specials »
Mercedes GLE Safety Ratings Combat Rainy NJ Roadways of Spring
As Tri-State area drivers know, the spring season can be unpredictable. The weather can go from warm and sunny one day to rainy and cool the next, making an adaptable vehicle crucial. The GLE is positioned to be a formidable foil for the roadways this spring, with specialized safety technology that offers enhanced awareness of the environment. In recognition of these features, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has awarded the model as a Top Safety Pick for 2018. Because of its impressive design, Benzel-Busch, a preferred Mercedes-Benz dealership, recommends it as a notable choice for safety-focused drivers.
Spring Commuting in NJ Has Never Been More Secure
Mercedes engineers have been committed to ensuring a safe drive for over 50 years, always seeking better ways to protect. Part of the safe design has to do with tackling pouring rain and wet roads. Mercedes combines technology and expertise to deliver one of the safest SUVs on the market. In bad weather, limited visibility and gusts can impair your driving. Heavy rains and even hail can also cause concern, but with the GLE’s safety features you’ll feel confident behind the wheel. These include:
- Blind Spot Assist, giving you another set of eyes with cameras and sensors to let you know when it’s safe to change lanes
- Lane Keeping Assist can sense if you drift, vibrating the steering wheel as an alert while also applying the brakes to guide you back securely to your lane
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers keep the rain clear from your windshield whether you’re at higher speeds on the turnpike or stuck in city traffic
- LED headlights slice through clouds, fog, or dark evening settings to provide clear visuals
- Crosswind Assist helps to seamlessly compensate for side gusts
- Active Curve System alleviates corner sliding with electro-hydraulic stabilizers that tighten up to reduce body lean or relax for more comfort
Experience Optimal Safety in the Mercedes-Benz GLE
The GLE safety rating is certainly a great indication of the vehicle’s performance, awarded for its features developed to put safety first. You can experience the security and power of the GLE at your local Benzel-Busch Mercedes dealership in NJ. Come in today for a test drive.
At Benzel Busch, you’ll discover Where Luxury Lives in more ways than one. Enjoy the experience of a premier Mercedes dealership, with outstanding GLE lease deals and an attentive staff, by planning a visit to either our New Jersey or New York dealership.