Leave it to Audi to create an entry-level sedan that takes luxury to the next level without breaking the bank. The team at Audi Meadowlands, Powered by Benzel-Busch, is enamored with this model. Check out our review and find out why.
The Best of All Worlds
The 2018 Audi A4 has always managed a perfect balance of beauty and brawn, so it's no surprise that it’s considered the most well-rounded vehicle in its category. We’re especially impressed with its performance, comfort, and safety features.
Put simply, the A4 provides drivers with a smooth ride along any tri-state area highway or road. Its 252-hp engine, impressive fuel economy (24 mpg in the city, 34 mpg on the highway, and 27 mpg combined), and precise steering are just a few features that we love about this luxury sedan. Additionally, it’s also worth noting:
- The vehicle instantly responds to the throttle inputs and gets you up to speed in a tranquil heartbeat.
- Compared to the other cars in its category, the A4 outperforms, braking like a dream.
- Regarding fuel economy, you're looking at 24mpg in the city, 34 on the highway, and 27 combined.
- While FWD is standard, you can also opt for the Quattro AWD system. Regarding transmission, you can choose from the 6-speed manual transmission or 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission. The latter shifts quickly and smoothly but some reviewers have suggested the 7-speed for extra control -- for example, if you want to shoot into an opportune gap in traffic.
The 2018 Audi A4 is a driver’s dream come true. For starters, drivers can adjust their ride with a tilting/telescoping steering column, memory driver’s seat. Other noteworthy features are as follows:
- The Navigation and Telematics package gives you an infotainment system with clear graphics and user-friendly menus, and you can also opt for a Virtual Cockpit -- an instrument panel display that puts the information the driver needs right in the line of sight to minimize distractions.
- For ultimate comfort, options include a heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, cooled front seats, and head-up display.
- Unless you are hauling lots of cargo all the time, the 2018 A4 storage capacity should suit your needs. The back seat folds into a 4-/20/40 split, perfect for long items like skis.
The 2018 A4 is an IIHS Top Safety Pick, coming standard with automatic emergency braking, a backup camera, and forward collision warning. Some of our other favorite safety features are:
- The option of adding rear side airbags to the standard front seat airbags.
- The ease of installing child seats, courtesy of LATCH anchors.
- Upgrading to the Premium Plus model for blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic assist.
- Prestige models get standard adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, automatic high beams, and traffic-sign recognition.
An Unassuming Hero in the 2018 Audi A4
Make no mistake: the 2018 Audi A4 is the Clark Kent of the entry-luxury class regarding superior performance, comfort, and safety. Add to this an impressive set of A4 lease deals, and you'll see why Benzel-Busch is your trusted Audi dealership in NJ.
Experience everything the Audi A4 has to offer firsthand at Audi Meadowlands, Powered by Benzel-Busch. Contact us today to schedule a test drive or inquire about lease specials!